100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
We sell well designed products and hope every product you purchase meets or exceeds your expectations. We stand behind everything we sell and we offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Please call us at 1-800 717 3540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question relating to your satisfaction, return, or warranty.
If you have received an item and is not as described in the product listing, please contact us via email or phone within 24 hours of delivery and we will facilitate the pickup free of cost and refund your account on receipt of unused item in original packing.
Before shipping defective item back to us please check the following:
1. You must contact us via phone or email within 24 hours after delivery to get a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Otherwise, see our return policy.
2. Item(s) must not be used at all. If you have used the item then please see our warranty policy.
3. Item(s) must be available for pickup at your address in the lower 48 contiguous U.S states.
For unused items, we welcome returns within 14 days after delivery for refund less shipping cost. If you have used the item, then please see our Limited Warranty Policy. For Free Shipping Items, shipping cost is included in the sale price. Actual to & Fro Shipping cost will be deducted in the refund.
1. You must contact us via phone or email within 14 days after delivery to get a RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization).
2. Please write RMA Number on the shipping label and notify us via email with the package tracking number.
Orders canceled after they've shipped will be treated as returns.
Limited Warranty Policy:
We warrant our products against defects in material or workmanship for a period of three months from the date of sale. If a material or workmanship defect arises, and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, it is up to our discretion, we will repair or replace parts or replace item with a new or refurbished one. For repairs, item must be shipped to us freight prepaid.
Warranty does not cover items damaged from misuse, abuse, or overloading.
Claims against seller shall be limited to a refund or credit for the price billed or paid for improper or defective merchandise. Seller shall not be responsible for the buyer's manufacturing costs, labor, alternate purchase, extra freight, lost profit or other incidental or consequential damages.